In the heart of the Alps, Mont-Blanc massif is the “mecca” of mountaineering and granite climbing. It’s also the place where alpinism was born, more than 200 years ago.
Nature shaped one of the most spectacular playgrounds in the world, featuring some of the steepest and accessible mountains on the planet. The incredible lift system throughout the valley makes Chamonix a prime alpine destination.
Our community of international guides, based in Chamonix, love their job. They know the terrain like the back of their hands and are always up for new climbing adventures.
Chamonix Vertical can offer you personalised programmes tailored to your level. Depending on your experience and physical condition, we can adapt our expertise to find the best option for you.
We also love challenges! If you have a specific project or goal in mind, then please let us know so that we can help you make it happen. Whatever the mountain, route or climb, we are happy to advise you and make it possible.
Almost every 4000m peak in the Alps is within a 200km radius of Chamonix. There are also a lot of well-known classic peaks and ridges around the Chamonix valley.
Programmes we offer :
- Mont-Blanc via the classic route (2 people max).
- A training week for beginners that can lead up to a Mont-Blanc climb.
- Training week combined with Grand Paradiso (Italy) and Mont-Blanc (France). These are two 4000m peaks.
- Individually guided tours adapted to your requirements. Can include 4000m peaks if requested.
- The famous Chamonix ridges such as Arête des Cosmiques, Midi Plan Traverse, Arête de Rochefort, Kuffner Ridge, to name but a few…